Super easy 3-Ingredient Tahini Sauce that you can use on everything. It’s nice and creamy and elevates any dish.
Everything in my cooking/baking needs to be quick, effective (and delicious!). My lunch is usually veggies with a side of protein (such as tofu or legumes) and rice or rice noodles if I’m in the mood. And I’m not going to lie to you, it can get pretty boring. But that’s exactly when this 3-Ingredient Tahini Sauce comes to play.
It’s super easy to make but on the other hand has a very interesting flavor profile that elevates any dish. It’s like pouring maple syrup on your pancakes, just that last perfect touch-up.
I love love love to use it on my Crispy Brussels Sprouts with Sweet Potatoes or just pour it over my tofu with stir fried veggies.
Other than that, you can use it on:
♥ Crispy tofu/tempeh with rice
Easy 3-Ingredient Tahini Sauce
Super easy 3-Ingredient Tahini Sauce that you can use on everything. It's nice and creamy and elevates any dish.
- 100g tahini
- lemon juice of half a lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt (more to taste)
- 1/4 cup of water or plant based milk to thin
- Combine tahini, lemon juice, sea salt and a bit of water (or plant based milk) in a bowl and whisk. You can also use food processor.
- Add water if needed, the consistency should be nice and creamy, not too runny but not thick.
- Store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Cuisine Vegan, Gluten Free